If you’re into technical diving then you know that to extend your depth range you need to use trimix – a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen. The Tec Trimix 65 course introduces you to using trimix down to a maximum depth of 65 metres/210 feet. There are advantages to using three gases, but you need to know how to do it right. Earning the Tec Trimix 65 certification makes deeper exploration a reality.
What the course includes;
- Trimix diving depth ranges
- Exposure planning
- Selecting a mix
- Argon inflation systems
- Handling three or four decompression cylinders
- Decompression models
- Emergency procedures
- Decompression software and multi-gas computers
- 4 dives
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 Diver Course is based on the degree of understanding and performance. The education develops according to the receptivity and the assimilation of the courses. This allows you to move at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Course duration 4 days.
To participate in the course you need:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Be a PADI Tec 50 Diver or equivalent
- At least 100 logged dives
- Medical certificate of diving ability
You can be certified by: